ISU Drill-Down v. 1.0. Determines the z-values of a raster at point coordinates.
The program consists of two independent parts: to create a random point file of points within a polygon and a drilldown to determine the raster z-values at point coordinates.
To Create Random Points File:
- Enter a value for the number of points to create
- Select a polygon file (only a single polygon allowed within the polygon file) to determine the boundary of the points created
- Enter a field name to create for z-value data storage
- Click "Create Random Points"
To Drill down to a Raster:
- Select the point layer file
- Select the raster layer into which you want to drill
- Enter a field name to store the drilldown values
- Click "Compute Drilldown"
Download this DLL (isu_drilldown.zip 22KB)