Driving to Pocatello?
Find us using Google Maps (note: Graveley Hall is across the road from the student health center, and across the sidewalk from the Pond Student Union building (PSUB))
Finding the GIS Training and Research Center is easy...
- Come to Pocatello, Idaho and the Idaho State University campus
- Take the Clark/Center Street Exit (exit 69)
- Proceed west on Clark Street (into the city)
- Turn left on 8th Ave. (the second set of traffic lights)
- Stay on 8th Ave for nine (9) blocks
- At the traffic light intersection of 8th Ave and Martin Luther King (MLK), turn right into Idaho State University
- Make sure you stop in at the Information Booth within this parking lot and get a parking pass.
- Park as directed.
- As you approach campus you should notice signs for The Idaho Museum of Natural History.
- Immediately to its east is the PSUB (Pond Student Union Building) where you will find restaurants, coffee shops, a bookstore, and more. Both of these buildings are on what we call "The Quad".
- North of the PSUB is a building called Graveley Hall.
- The GIS Training and Research Center's teaching lab is located in B-19 of Graveley Hall (the basement of the Hall's south wing). Graveley Hall is also on "The Quad" and is the building immediately north of the PSUB.
Try our web-enabled campus GIS map. You will be able to find Graveley Hall by typing "Graveley Hall" in the Search box.