Before you install ArcGIS for Desktop
Follow these steps...
Please allow up to five(5) business days to receive your authorization code.
- Check the system requirements to make sure your computer meets the minimum hardware and software requirements.
- If your computer passed the system requirements test, click here to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a 1-year activation code.
- Use your ISU e-mail to send this request
- Provide your Bengal ID in the message.
- You must indicate your understanding that this software can only be used for education and cannot be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.
- Once you have received your authorization code in an e-mail reply, visit Esri's student software website to begin the process of activating and
downloading your ArcGIS for Desktop Student software.Click here for step-by-step instructions
Note: installation and technical support for this student software is not available from Esri or the ISU GIS TReC.