PolyDrill v. 0.6. Calculates the average value of a selected raster’s z-value under the area of the polygon.
- It is assumed that the selected layers within the dataframe share a common projection.
- Multiple polygon features within the polygon layer are allowed.
- For each polygon, two values will be determined: the average z-value and the number of raster pixels used to
- calculate the average value. They will be stored in the attribute table as bxx_avg and bxx_cnt respectively where xx is the band number.
- From a pulldown menu, select the name of the polygon
- From a pulldown menu select the name of the raster layer
- Click the Execute button
Download this dll (poly_drill.zip 14 KB).